- Friday - June 1
- 9:00 a.m. - Floor price auction—Market Swine, Steers, Lambs, Heifers, Goats, Rabbits and Poultry.
- Monday - June 4
- 6:45 a.m. - Chickens and Turkeys in place and check-in with Superintendent.
- 7:30 a.m. - All dairy cattle in place and check-in with Superintendent.
Judging of Chickens and Turkeys.
Release immediately after show.
- 8:30 a.m. - Weigh-in of dairy cattle.
- 10:00 a.m. - Breeding dairy goats and breeding Boer goats in place and checked in with superintendent.
- 10:00 a.m. - Judging of dairy heifers.
- 11:00 a.m. - Breeding sheep in place.
- 12:30 a.m. - Judging of breeding dairy goats. Release immediately after show.
Breeding Boer goats will be shown immediately after the dairy goat show. Release immediately after show.
- 1:30 p.m. Judging of breeding lambs. Release immediately after show.
- 4:30 p.m. Market goats in place.
- 5:00 p.m. - Last Call Weigh-in of market goats. (In Show Arena)
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Beef heifers check-in with Superintendents.
- 7:00 p.m. All beef animals in place.
- 7:00 p.m. - Last Call Weigh-in and classification of Market Steers.
- TUESDAY - June 5
- 7:00 a.m. Market lambs begin arrival.
- 8:00 a.m. Judging of beef breeding heifers. Release immediately after show.
- 9:00 a.m. Crops in place.
- 10:00 a.m. Judging of crops.
- Market hogs begin arrival.
- 12:00 p.m. Judging of market goats.
Exhibitors of non-placing market goats must see Division Superintendent within one hour after conclusion of show.
- 5:30 p.m. - Last Call Lamb weigh-in and classification (In Show Arena)
- WEDNESDAY - June 6
- 7:00 a.m. Market hogs in place.
- 8:00 a.m. Judging of market steers.
- 10:30 a. m. Swine weight cards must be turned in to show office.
- 12:00 pm. Ag Mechanics Projects in place.
- 12:00 p.m. Judging of market lambs.
- 4:00 p.m. Judging of Ag Mechanics Projects
- THURSDAY - June 7
- 6:30 a.m. Breeding Hogs in place
- 7:00 a.m. All Rabbits in place
- 7:00 - 9:00 am Weigh-in of market rabbits.
- 7:00 a.m. Judging of Breeding Swine
Judging of Market Swine to follow Breeding Swine.
- 8:00 a.m. Judging of Breeding Rabbits.
Judging of Market Rabbits to follow Breeding Rabbits.
- FRIDAY - June 8
- 9:00 a.m. Floor price auction-Dairy Heifers
- 9:00 a.m. Register for judging contest
- 10:00 a.m. Judging contest.
- 7:30 p.m. Line up for Parade of Champions.
- 10:30 p.m. Animals to be taken home may be removed from grounds in accordance with the division rules.
- SATURDAY - June 9
- PUBLIC EXHIBITION OF ALL LIVESTOCK TO BE SOLD
- 7:30 a.m. Buyers Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. Award and Recognition Ceremony in Arena.
- 9:00 a.m. Livestock Auction